Wednesday 6 April 2011

April Showers

Hopefully we should get some rain soon because we really need some. If the natural cycle is being altered then it does beg the question is this natural or is it us. Certainly all the things that are happening were predicted by the greens etc way back, I think it makes sense one cannot keep going at this rate. We will end up with only humans and machines and Nature will become this freak show that we all stare at in wonder.
I don't think it will be the end of the world but it will be very sad to destroy the most beautiful things Life has to offer and that we think we are in control is just a dumb illusion.
Anyway I continue to paint like someone I haven't got long left. It's like some sort of sixth sense I don't think I will make it very big and I think I will be dead soon, I hope not, maybe thats something lots of people think maybe its something working class peop[le say to themselves so they don't feel so bad about not achieving and besides that's what they have been taught, that while not entirley worthless you are almost entirely worthless. Where as the better off expect to achieve and are taught as such. Still is doesn't stop me fighting but to be good for me not the World. The World can go to hell in terms of what it thinks about my Art I don't care I am not doing it for other people I am driven to become good for me.
Okay that's my rant over for now!!

This is a late afternoon view and typical of spring and it's Derbyshire! going out and painting on location again. Even done some daffodils now that's not very rock'n roll is it? Follow your heart not what you think people want ...ever! your heart your story your song it's unique and beautiful for it.

 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment